How and When to Tell Your Kids About Sex
Our parents’ resource manual, How and When to Tell Your Kids About Sex: A Lifelong Approach to Shaping Your Child’s Sexual Character, offers a comprehensive understanding of what parents can do to shape their children’s sexual character. We don’t avoid the hardest subjects, such as sexual abuse or homosexuality. Our goals are to:
- help you understand your role in shaping your children’s views, attitudes, and beliefs about sexuality;
- establish God’s view of sexuality;
- discuss how to explain and defend the traditional Christian view of sexual morality in these modern times;
- explore how you can most powerfully influence your children to live a life of sexual chastity; and
- equip you to provide your children with the strength necessary to stand by their commitments to traditional Christian morality.